Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

PRECIOUS MOMENTS

Hi friends, This is Anita here with another inspiration for you. I,m back from my vacation to Kashmir and Delhi and had a fantastic time. The visit to Shalini's house was indeed the best experience cos I just when crazy seeing so many craft supplies! So now I know that if I want a thing, where I have to go--Crafters corner. Here is my project. Its a photo frame with a clock. All the supplies have been used from the Crafters Corner  store.

Here is my project which is a photo frame with a clock.
I had a wooden base which I covered with Paper mania patterned paper. The Tim Holtz  weathered clock die has been distressed with Distress inks- Faded Jeans and Black soot.
The Flowers are mulberry flowers and believe me!! Shalini has the most amazing collection of mulberry flowers and leaves.
The magnolia stamp is from Crafters Corner-coloured with steadler water colour pencils. The fence is also a Doo Hickey die from Magnolia Collection.
The birds and paper fillers are from stash.
Sentiments-Fiskars-Moments.




Have you shared your entry in the Crafters Corner-Challenge #2--Die cuts/ punches with stamping? Do check it out!!

9 comments:

We would love to hear from you !