Followers

Thursday 1 August 2013

Crafters Corner Challenge11- "Anything Goes" and Bingo Round 9

Hello Friends,

First of all I wish to thank everyone for your posting in the last month’s challenge. You guys are really making lovely creations and inspiring all of us. I would also thank all of you to have inspired me and made me stand tall amidst a few challenging weeks that I had last month. I have been off this blog for a while and really missed all of you. Now I am back doing what I really love – creating new things. Thanks everyone for keeping me going.

Now for the present challenge... "Anything Goes"

Yes this month’s challenge is “ANYTHING GOES”. You may create anything lovely and attractive – one that inspires you most and makes the crafting best in you come out. Be it a tag, card, box, photoframe, altered art, wall hanging, etc… anything…


The winner of this month’s challenge would receive a lovely gift from crafterscorner. This is Little Lindy-Sweet Treat. This is a new product that is creating ripples in the craft world specially because of its wonderful usage in mixed media (the flavor of the day…!!!). So don your creative hats and start sending your “ANYTHING GOES” creations and get home this awesome product.



Make sure to follow the rules to get selected in winner or Top3:
1, You have to be a follower of this blog.
2. Your entry must be new made after this date.
3. You can combine with any number of challenges
4.You may submit only 3 entries per challenge


Below are inspirational creations from the DT team. We would also be posting our creations in Mixed Media using Little Lindy's product during the month.

Riti Poddar


Mallika Kejriwal




Hussena 


Pallavi Iyer




Priya Sondhi

Shalini Pahwa


And now for the DOUBLE TREAT….

I also take this opportunity to announce 3 more products for the BINGO Round 9… These are :

First Product: Distress Markers
Tim Holtz Distress Markers are water-based inks for coloring, journaling, stamping and more. The dual tip markers are ideal for many coloring techniques. Each package contains thirty-seven markers in a variety of colors.Check here

Second Product: Paper Trimmer
Paper trimmer is a bless, its so easy to start the work.Crafterscorner has lots of brands check out here


Third Product: Marianne Dies
These are stencils for die cutting and embossing.I love these dies. Check here



So best of luck to everyone.



Happy crafting…




Challenge# 11

11 comments:

  1. Amazing projects all of you!So excited about this month's projects.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work DTs, love to do something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous projects from all fellow Dt's ..Priya I just love your box It turned out gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects by everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am drooled over....amazing projects by all u dts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous projects by all DT...thank you all DT for your gr8 inspiration projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing projects by all Dts. Specially love Hussena's tag !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry that I ignored the rules about 3 entries - don't know how I missed this - I've made a note and hope that I don't make that mistake again. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely to participate ,amazing projects by DT as always

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !