Followers

Thursday 19 September 2013

A Pocket-full of Pattern Paper Album !!

Hello Friends,
It's Me Riti Poddar here once again & I'm having a ball of a time using some yummy Pattern Papers from the Crafter's Corner. I was a hoarder for a long time & faced major difficulties in cutting up these pretty papers. So I thought of making something without having to cut up these pretty papers & use them as it is. And here I have a Pocket Book that I made using 12x12 Pattern Papers from Die Cuts With a View. I have used 'The Glitter Stack' & the 'Blossoms & Butterflies' Stack.

I have made several of these books earlier to stock up my Pictures, Cards, Tags, Recipes etc 
A lot of times when I need to rush to a Birthday...or a Baby Shower...or if I just had to send out cards to my Friends I make them before hand & store them in these Pocket Books. It becomes easier to have all of them in one place. I even carry MY RECIPE POCKET BOOK along with me if I am having a Cook Out with friends. 
I have used up a lot of stickers, die cuts, Flowers,Ribbons, stamps etc to decorate this Book.
I used my Hubby's Book Binding Machine to bind it together !!
Take a Look.......














Supplies Used :
The Glitter Stack by DCWV

I hope this project would help you all in developing or taking this concept forward for diverse applications.
Please feel free to leave comments, feedbacks & queries (if any) below.. I would be happy to answer them for you all.
Lastly your valued Suggestions would also be highly appreciated which would in turn help me to improve upon my skills & ideas.
I would also try & incorporate as much suggestions as possible in my future projects to the best of my abilities !

Thank You for all the Love & Support You guys give me here...
Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Riti



14 comments:

  1. Such a versatile book.... Thanks for sharing Riti.... Love the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ritz you rocked as always :),Such a new and useful concept!And yes this pocket book looks really stylish and a cool way of stuffing our paper works neatly and safely in it. Loved how you wonderfully used the papers and embellished them so magically. A big thumbs up girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its beautiful....worth a try.....i must sit down and make one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stack...gorgeous bright colors and totally executed in style...thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and fabulous use of pattern papers.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome idea, love all the patterns!!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful book Riti ..I love the unique way you have used these PP from DCWV ..I am a hoader too and have these gorgeous papers with me and you have inspired me to put them to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this pocketbook full of wonderful pattern papers and embellishments ! Thanks for sharing Riti !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks all for your lovely comments !

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !