Followers

Tuesday 10 September 2013

New Video Uploaded Know how to use your Pattern Papers in different ways.

Hi Friends,
I am Riti Poddar here & I'm back again today with a Video. All those who have doubts or are looking for ideas to use up their Pattern Paper creatively need not wait or look anywhere else. Check out our new Video on Crafters Corner Screen Channel on Youtube.


Please Feel free to leave your comments, suggestions & queries below the video & I will be happy to answer them !

Here are the pics of projects I made for the video:
It's going to be a Pic Heavy Post, so sit back grab a Mug of Coffee & Enjoy !!
A scrapbook Layout with a Pattern Paper Base. If you look carefully the Clown's outfit is also paper pieced using my Pattern Paper !! 
 

Our Next Project is a Door Sign for my Niece's Room. Here again I have used my PP for the Prima Doll's Dress !!

Take a closer look at her dress. I love those Black Buttons on it !! Cute..


Here's a Sweet treat baggie I made using my scrap Pattern Paper. I always make these cute little bags & fill them up with treats. Simple & Fast to make.
Step 1. Take a 4" long strip of PP, the width will depend on your Bag. Fold in half horizontally.
Step 2. Fill your bag with the some treats and place the folded piece of PP and staple them along with the bag on top to seal it !
Step 3. Decorate as desired !

 Everyone Loves Chocolates...don't we? And It's the PERFECT gift to Give away on any occasion.
To make your Chocolates look even more special add your personal touch by removing the original Outer wrapper & Wrapping it with some PP, Ribbon, Punched Paper Borders etc and embellish as you want ! It's surely going to brighten up your loved one's Day !

Some More Yummy Chocolate Bars have been dolled up... A little tag included to add a message for the recipient !


Like Reading? Are you a Bookworm OR do you know anyone who is ??
School Going Kids at home ?? Then this is the Perfect Solution to keep them hooked on to their books.
Make these Cute little Corner Bookmarks using your pattern paper and add a die cut of their fav character. Or use some flowers, Quotes etc for Adults when gifting Books..This will surely be cherished !

I remember having them on all my Text Books when I was in School !! Learning was so much Fun !!


Bored of using the Wrapping Papers which are available in the local shops ??
Here's an easy solution with awesome results. Just grab some Pretty PP of your choice from our store & start wrapping your Gifts with them. They're available in many many many awesome designs for all occasions. Be it Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Baby/Bridal Shower, New Home, New Arrivals, Holidays, etc. Add Some love to your Gift Wrapping, attach a matching Card/Tag to make your Loved One's Day even more special !



Rushing for a Party?? Need Tags?? Create them In a Jiffy...Don't worry when these pretty Designer Papers are there. Just take a strip of PP and fold in half. Cut the ends to make it look like a banner. Add some flowers & your message & you're done !!


 Enough of Gift Packing ??... Here's an Origami Flower I made as an embellishment to keep at hand for those days when I have to rush out for a party !!  I have a whole bunch of these in a jar in many colors. All I need to do is just stick them on Gifts, Tags, Books, Frames, Gift Bags, Cards, Envelopes etc & I'm Happy !
I use up all the scrap pieces of paper to make these !!


Used this on an Envelope I made out of PP with the help of my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. Envelope making was never this easy....Go GET YOUR'S !! YES....we have them in Stock !


With the Envelope Punch Board & Pattern Papers, Envelope making is like a piece of cake. Take a look at some of the envies I made !!






These Rosettes also make an awesome decoration/embellishment piece. love making them for a lot of my projects !!


 Making the Study Time Fun for your Kids... Just doll up their stationery & see them jump for joy !!
I wrapped these pencils & erasers with my pattern paper & added ribbons, flowers & rosettes to them. You'll wonder how & why your child sits for longer hours at his/her study desk !! ROFL
This is a cool idea for Party Favors too...



Guests coming home tonight for dinner??? Sudden Plans?? Or are you bored with your Table setting stuff ?
Wanna do something different this Diwali ?? Here's I am with this awesome idea to dress up your dinner tables. From Placemats, to Coasters, to Napkin Rings...Pattern Paper will make that difference you are looking for.... I have dressed up some napkins using my PP, Ribbon, Flowers,Stickers, Die cuts etc
For the Placemats u can get your choice of papers laminated !! JFYI !!

 
A Shabby Chic Banner using Pattern Paper Doilies which have been embellished with flowers, charms, pearls, die cuts from Kaisercraft, Tickets, etc.
All these charms & many more designs are available with us. Contact Shalini for more deets at info@crafterscorner.in

Take a closer Look at all the doilies !! I loved & Enjoyed Making it !!
The doily is a Cheery Lynn Die - French Pastry.
Papers are all by Prima Marketing - Lyrics, Divine & Life Time Stack A4







Some of the Products Used  for making the above projects :








All these Products and More are available at our store.
Visit us at
www.crafterscorner.in 

Hope you all enjoyed these few ideas to use your Pattern Paper creatively !!
Please Leave Your Comments & Questions (if any) 
I'll be happy to answer them.
I love reading your comments & advice girls..so please don't forget to Drop some Love !!

Till my Next Post....
Happy Crafting !
Tada from Riti...


10 comments:

  1. Chaitanya the link is working fine !! I checked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a fantastic Video Riti ..I loved all the projects you have shared here ... so many innovative uses of the PP :) ..I especially love your shabby chic banner it looks so beautiful and elegant ..and the chocolate bar idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. video ho tho aisa hona chaahiye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, So much of ideas. Loved all your work. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loads of ideas good post love it thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,so many projects.Great ideas,all of them.Thanks for sharing all the great techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shop the latest collection of partwear designer gowns at a very affordable rates and look stunning at party and other occasions.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !