Followers

Monday 23 September 2013

My love for Pattern Papers

Hi All,

This weekend I was invited to a b'day party of a little girl... I wanted to make something fancy with some twists... So I decided to make an explosion box.... since I wanted to make something cute and girly, I used this lovely paper pack from DCWV - Nana's Kids Paper Stack ..


The colors are so vibrant with such cute prints..

Here is my explosion box which I made using these papers..


Another view of the closed box..

and this is the full view.. I made a 3 tier square cake ... the b'day girl just jumped out of joy looking at the cute cake inside.. but she tried to pull the cake out for another surprise.. :P

I loved clicking my explosion cake box.. I made it in 3 hours flat with all the embellishments..


A closure look at the cake from top.. I made the cake from the pattern papers only.. these papers are so sturdy that you don't another layering..


Another look...

I made small pockets too to insert the tags...


The stack papers are very versatile... little pockets and tags has been made using the papers shown below..


The stack has papers for both girl and boy themed designs... so you don't have to worry about creating something for the boys..

Supplies Used:

1. Nana's Kids Paper Stack

I hope you liked my creation. Please don't forget to leave some comments.. for any queries, please mail us at info@crafterscorner.in.

Do not forget to participate in our current challenge. .

Have a gr8 week ahead!

Priya...

13 comments:

  1. Just Wow Priya!!!!!! Made in 3 hrs. Hats off!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww..its so adorable and cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute box, no wonder the little girl loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.!!very creative..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priya you always use your pattern paper's so well !! I love your beautiful explosion box. So prettily embellished and so so neatly done. I want the centre cake too :) No wonder the little girl was thrilled to receive it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!! I think it rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loveeeee this one Priya !!
    Excellent use of these supercute papers!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome ...very colourful and really liked the cake

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!I lovw how vibrant this is.Perfect for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !