Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Part 2 - Magical micas, Embossing powders

Tejal here...and am back with the part 2 of LSG info post....today I'm talking about Magical micas and embossing powders...and a couple of ways to make flower embellishments with your LSG products.

Grab a cup of coffee or tea....for as usual, I ramble on...I cannot talk fast on a video...I just can't. So you will have to bear my long videos.....

          

..you can watch it over here on Youtube,

Here are some of the pictures of the projects and some extra's that I talk about in my video.

Background made with magical mica -Dry Brushing.

 The stamp is Hero arts Classic Fabric background and the mica is from the Turquoise Collection of little lindy's.
Here is the waterbrush from Koi that I use in the video..

Coloring flowers with your mists..and magicals...

 These flowers are made from tattered florals die (the extreme left and extreme right flower)
The gemstone and pearl brads come from the My Mind's eye, Indie Chic collection

The pale blue flowers in the center, you can find here...

 You can find all the mulberry flowers here... and more on our facebook page...(keep Liking us on Facebook for more updates)

Another Tattered Floral's Die creation
Another project where I colored the flowers with LSG Bougainvillaea Fuschia and glittered the edges and the pollens...Check out the crazy range of flowers and pollens on our facebook page....HERE

Another project with flowers, ribbons and butterfly colored with LSG mica's and mists!

Lindy's two toned Embossing powders....look at the amazing results you get with Darker cardstock!

The awesome heat tool that works with Indian voltage (maybe I'll show you how to use that in another video..say AYE if you want that! :D)  The ranger HEAT it Craft tool.

So I hope I haven't bored you all with my utter fascination for Lindy's stamp Gang Sprays and Magical Micas and embossing powders....
Please do leave any questions and if none, just leave me a comment saying hello!

Till my next post...happy crafting and happy misting! :D

10 comments:

  1. Lovely video Tejal..each technique u showed is very useful...thanks for sharing..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome.. beautiful end result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all techniques its very useful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tutorial Tejal.Love the flowers you made especially the one with glittered edges and pollens and that background is gorgeous.Need to get that stamp now.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous tutorial Tejal! Loved the techniques you have shared here especially the one with flowers. Like Pallavi, I love those glittered edged flowers and pollens. Need to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tutorial Tejal... Thanks so much for sharing all those techniques... The blooms are gorgeous...I want those brads! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh my gosh....they are all so lovely..n as am a colour addict,the dose has left me too high ;)....loved the tute to bits Tejal di :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely Fantastic Video/Tutorial on these amazing LSG Products Tejal......Great Job done !!
    Loved it....
    Can't wait to see your next Video !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another awesome video Tejal! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very informative and good presentation

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !