Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

Shaped card with Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles Die

Hello Everybody,

This is Pallavi. How is everybody doing? Ready for a new week and month? It's amazing how fast this year is flying by!

You must have seen our latest challenge and the amazing goodies that you can win. It's an easy challenge so we are hoping that we get a lot of submissions. Talking of Challenges, our last one was a super hit and we got some awesome response ( 109 entries!)from all of you. So thankful and thrilled and hope to see the same active participation this month too.

For my post, I just have a simple card for you. I recently realized that I do not use my dies often enough and decided to rectify the situation. Of course,I am not much of a cardmaker myself. We have some great folks doing an awesome job of that in our team.:-),so keep your eyes peeled for some amazing projects this month.

For my card, I kept it very simple and tried to use just dies  to make a shaped card. Here is the card.

 
I told you, this is simple stuff. The dies do all the work in my opinion.
 
I have followed the rules of our current challenge. I have two pattern papers, one sentiment and my embellishments are Flowers, Seam binding and pearls and rhinestones.
 
Here is a list of supplies
 
Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle Die
Spellbinders Classic ovals Large
Spellbinders Fancy tags 2 dies
Hero Arts everyday sayings stamp set
Prima Divine Collection
Flowers, Pearls ,seam binding and rhinestones from my stash
 
Hope you like this card and don't forget to participate in our latest challenge!
 
See you soon.
 
Happy September!
 
Pallavi
 

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Pallavi Di! You should make cards more often! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful pallavi, its really one of a kind !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very beautiful Pallavi !You are inspiring me use pps ..which I have just hoarded n never used on cards :D !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pallavi ..I think you sell yourself short on the cardmaking ..you always do excellent work :) ..I love the way you have layered the different dies and the soft colors here ..pretty blooms too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pallavi, I agree with Hussena, this is Gorgeous!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow pallavi its really looking classy.....I loved the way u have used the colors....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    Spellbinders

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its gorgeous with elegance. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at the beauty you have created!! Love it to bits Pallavi.. :) i agree with Anchal, you must make cards more often.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !