Followers

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Welcome Welcome......

Today I m overwhelmed while writing this post.....the day when I entered this craft world I probably knew a very few people whom I always admired for their work and always used to watch their posts very silently and used to think ...will I ever be able to do tha same....or how can I get these craft supplies....but gradually by Gods grace I gave a shape to this and got my baby as Crafters corner....and trust me all those I was just talking about has inspired directly indirectly a lot ........and that's why I m here.....sincere thanks to you all.....
U wont believe in just about few months we did 200 posts .....we have not completed even our one year as yet on blog .....isn't it great.
And to my utter happiness I m here to reveal a big surprise for you all.....I have someone very special with me today...
U all know her...we all follow her blog......we all watch her reviews....we all love to hear her comments......she is one of the initial crafters I ever knew.....
I am sure u all must have guessed till now.....so she is none other then
                                                            
                                                                 Tejal Mehta Shah

                                                     

Yippeeee !!!!!
U all heard it right....
Tejal Mehta Shah is now a part of Crafters corner family as a special DT .....who will do just the reviews for us......
Something about her in her own words.....

"Hi This is Tejal here. And am absolutely delighted to be aboard the Crafter's Corner Express...one of my favorite places to shop! And a little something about me...I have been crafting for about 8 years now.. a self taught crafter if you can call it that....never had any artsy background, and never ever took any classes (unless you count coloring classes at the age of 6, which I quit in 5 days) What I make and create today is the absolute result of what other's have shared on the web...and it was time I return the favor by passing on the knowledge that I have learnt.And when Shalini asked me on board and with this particular idea in mind, I had no second thoughts....So I am here to share my knowledge and teach the basics of newer products as well as old, show some tips and techniques and tutorials. And nothing would excite me more to share what I have learnt on this journey...because they say, the more you teach, the more you learn...and my thirst for learning never stops. Looking forward to sharing and learning in the process..."
Since she had so much in her head I thought of getting it for you all..... :P
She will kill me. :P
So what she is going to do for us is here :

Ok now let me know  if u see a new craft product do u get all these questions in your mind :
1 What is this product ?
2 How do we use it ?
3 Do I really need it ?
4 What are the other possibilities of using this product ?
5 Do I buy one or I need it in combination ?
6 Do I need more accessories with it ?
7 Can I manage without it ?
If these are your questions then u r at right place .......
We are actually getting the very very basic videos for you......these will be just full of knowledge..we will pick up product by product and simply educate on you that......u can also send your request to us and we will surely work on that.......so don't forget to subscribe to our you tube channel.....

so watch our beautiful video today at 4 p.m. ....trust me guys this will be full of information for you.
Thanks Tejal for being a part of our family.

Love
Shalini

20 comments:

  1. I am glad to have you here with us.....yipeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are truly nuts!! But thank you!! :p

      Delete
  2. Thats gr8 news. I am sure the whole crafting community will be delighted and benefited, especially beginners like me. Thanks Tejal and thanks Crafters Corner for this new initiative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! first of all congrats shalini! and Tejal...thanks I'm eagerly waiting for your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yesss we have Tejal now!!:D welcome dear one! Hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GRAND WELCOME by Shalini!!..........and you totally totally deserve this, Tejal!!
    hugs
    suman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Teju dear, i feel very happy for you and the CC team not only introduces craft products but also guides the crafter to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks shalini for executing this nobel thought of yrs.... And thanks tejal for sharing yr reviews, knowledge n experiences with us....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks shalini for executing this nobel thought of yrs.... And thanks tejal for sharing yr reviews, knowledge n experiences with us....

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to have you as a part of the Crafter's Corner Tejal ..And like everyone I really look forward to seeing your reviews and learning tons of thing from you :) .. So happy you are a part of the CC DT .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome aboard Tejal !! Happy to have you amongst us. ALL excited & looking forward to learn so much from the wonderful reviews by you in the coming future...
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome aboard Tejal !! Happy to have you amongst us. ALL excited & looking forward to learn so much from the wonderful reviews by you in the coming future...
    :0)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !