Followers

Friday 27 September 2013

Wondering how to make a Star Album ?? Here's How !!

Hello Friends....
It's me Riti Poddar once again...and I'm here with a Picture Tute on How to Make Your Own Star Album... Well I had made my first star album way back in 2005 & I'm here again with another Shabby Chic Album for you all !!
I had a blast making this for my Hubby...
You can use them as albums or as a decorative element as well. I had also made these in mini sizes & hung them on to my Christmas trees as ornaments.
Ok...enough of my blabbering.. take a look at the pictorial & you'll know what I'm talking about.

CAUTION :It's a Very Long post filled with pictures...so sit back, grab your fav. Beverage/Snack & Enjoy !!
























Supplies Used :
A4 Prima Paper Pad - Lifetime Collection
                                    Divine Collection
DCWV : Pastels Stack
Distress Inks : Peeled Paint
                        Tumbled Glass
                        Gathered Twigs
                        Walnut Stain
                         Iced Spruce

Memento Ink : Tuxedo Black
Prima Chalk Ink : Old Rose
                         
Doilies : from my stash
Liquitex : Modelling Paste
TCW Stencils : Mini Bricks
                          Mini Art Is
                          Love Birds
Prima's Stencil 8x8 - Lattice
Lace & Trims : from my stash
3x5 Journaling Notecards by Prima - Delight Collection
                                                           Romance Novel Collection
Prima - Ingvild Bolme's Distressing Tool
Prima - Mulberry Flowers in White
Prima - Fairy Rhyme Flower Vine In Light Pink
Prima's Wooden Die Cuts - Clock
Marianne - Bicycle Die 
MFT -Dienamics - Eiffel Tower Die
Dienamics - Fence Die
Lawnfawn - Banneriffic Die
Porcelain Flowers - from my stash
Stamps : Simply Gorjuss (for the sentiment - ...on top of the world)
Simon Says Stamp : Expressions for You Set
Justrite Stamps - Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty
Magnolia Stamps : Tilda with a Dotted Bow
                               Tilda with a Hiding Heart
MDF - Frames (from my stash)
Kaiser craft Die Cuts : Miss Empire Collection
                                     Bonjour Collection
Heart Safety Pin & Sewing Machine Charm : Crafters Corner Store
Scotch ATG : 
Martha Stewart : Doily  Lace Border Punch
Prima : Say It In Crystal Frames
Adhesive Backed Pearls

I hope you all enjoyed watching it as much as I enjoyed making it !!
Please feel free to leave your precious Comments/Queries below. I'll be happy to answer them.
I hope you guys know what your comments mean to us crafters....Yes we get motivated & encouraged to bring in better projects for you all.

I hope this post inspires you to make one for your loved ones ! I'm sure they will cherish it !

P.S. September is almost over !!
So please check out our current challenge 3-2-1 & enter to win some exciting prizes !!

Happy Crafting & Have a Fun-Filled Weekend !!
Signing off with a Promise to bring in some fab projects next month !!

Smiles & Giggles,
Riti






17 comments:

  1. Omg omg genius work....loved d bicycle scene d most...n what else should I not praise about...an elegant n super fabulous tute Ritz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg omg genius work....loved d bicycle scene d most...n what else should I not praise about...an elegant n super fabulous tute Ritz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looots of hardwork and a lovely outcome, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... absolutely amazing. Loved each and every details on every single page .. Thank you for an awesome tute

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful!! thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...stunning n beautiful.....loved it..thanks for such detailed tutorial..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow gorgeous, love each page, thanks for the pic. tutorial !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful...and you made it super easy to make.... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project and I love the papers you used.The tutorial is nice too.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!! this looks just amazing ..you always come up with such fabulous tutorial Riti ..I just love this star shaped album and the beautiful way you have used the pattern papers and embellished it !!Thank you so much for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have made it look so easy Riti. Have always wanted to make a star album!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for all the love & appreciation !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Riti. I always thought the star album would be hard to make, but your EXCELLENT tutorial breaks it down into easy to follow steps. THANK YOU so much for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !