Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Altered Hoops!


Hello everyone! Today I am back with a brand new project to share with all of you!

For today's post I decided to alter Emberoidery Hoops! I have joined 3 hoops to create a picture frame!
Hope you all like it !




I started with painting all the hoops with Inka gold- old gold this is such a fabulous product! The finish is satin soft and it looks so pretty! 



Next I took a sheet of black cardstock and used this pretty lace stencil by Tim holtz with the inka gold. I made 2 strips of stencling. 
The colour just pops so much on black! 


Next I stuck togethet the hopps and  added a strip of my stenciled paper to the hoops 


Now i started with embellishing of the project! 




The flowers I have used are from the store! Do you see the cute nest? I added some inka gold to it doesnt it look pretty? 


This super gorgeous clock is by Wycinanka its a newly introdued brand in our store and it deals in Gorgeously intricate chipboard cutouts! The quality is fab I assure you if you use these once you'll be hooked. To make the clock look even prettier I've decorated it with liqid pearls and flowers.

I made  this dragonfly using the Prima marketing wire thread, Its such a great product we have lots of colours available in our store.


Here is the step by step pictorial to see how I made it.


Next I created this frame using m favourite glass glitter! I just love these! 
I m sharing few pictures next on how to use glass glitter.




I have added Glossy Accents to the frame


Next add the glass glitter n tap off the  excess. 


Sorry about the blured picture. 

Hope you all liked my project! 

Feel free to ask any questions. All the products used are linked down below.

Have a great day!
Hugs

Anchal Sapra 




PRODUCTS USED
1. Inka Gold - Old Gold
2. Prima Marketing- The Archivist paper pad
3. Prima Marketing- The Archivist notecards
4. Black Cardstock
5. Tim Holtz- Lace stencil
6. White mulberry roses
7. Twisted rose buds 
8. Cherry Lynn- leaf strip
9. Wyciananka clock
10. Filigree corner
11. Bird with nest
12. Mini glass bottle
13. Prima Marketing Typo Bulbs
14. Prima Marketing Black wire thread
15. Prima Marketing- Gold Rush Glass Glitter
16. Prima Marketing- Copper Glass Glitter
17. Diamond gems
18. Rose gold Liquid pearl
19. Micro mini photo frame
20. Glossy Accents
21. Key charm
22. Clock charm


19 comments:

  1. Absolutely Lovely...Love those detailing with pretty embellies and inka gold. Thank you Anchal for coming up with gorgeous projects!! You are such inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am happy I could inspire you :)

      Delete
  2. Very creative idea & crafted beautifully. Love the use of inka gold for stencilling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, truly beautiful...such a creative idea..loved it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! Like the new products in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This black n gold is a gorgeous combo.....lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! LOVE that lace stencil and the way you used glass glitter for the miniature frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So grand and glamorous...lovely !
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back and gold is regal and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous and glamours project ! The dragonfly is damn cute 😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome project! love the details !
    http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !