Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2016

DIY CRAFT KITS

Hello,
I am Arjita here and....
I am so glad to write here again after so long. Its always an honour  to be a part of Crafters Corner and to share our passion with all of you. Today is a different and special post since the creativity part was handled by my lil one Adveta who is a huge fan of Crafters Corner and also manages her own channel at youtube. I hope all the little ones who are enjoying there summer holidays will get some inspiration from this amazing and cute craft idea. The store is full with so many similar DIY craft kits which are super fun to make and gift.
I would like to specially mention that your favourite store CRAFTERS CORNER is just not selling the paper craft material for adults ...they have also started providing us with th best quality DIY KITS to keep our kids busy :P
I am sure its a wonderful idea for all mums like me.....
Also they are superbbbb for all kinds of return gifts ....as we all need them from time to time...
These are a boon to all those who cater to kids craft classes....
They are super economical with high class quality....
They are a must have for all crafters....
Do try them...

You can watch the step by step process here :


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3JnPuy2Lc
I hope you will order these cuties soon....
thanks for stopping by
love
Arjita n Adveta :)

3 comments:

We would love to hear from you !