Followers

Monday 27 March 2017

Graphic45 Tag Book Box using Scrapberry's Juliet Collection

Hi my dear friends,

How are you? I hope you all are enjoying awesome tutorials by my fellow DTs.
And I hope all Delhites must have grabbed lot of stuffs in Crafters Corner sale...well I did for sure. Everything was on amazing prices and even I was seeing lot of people picking stuffs for friends and family and that was wonderful.

So girls, In my previous post I have made a Tag book using Graphic 45 Tags and Scrapberry's Juliet Collection. If you missed that post, then here is the link,

Shabby-Chic Tag Book














And today in continuation of my previous post, I have altered Graphic 45 Book box to hold these tags. Graphic 45 Staples Tag Album Book Box contains three 4-3/4x6-5/8 inch kraft cards and one 1-1/4 inch binder ring in a 7x5x2-1/2 inch book box. 

I have used Scrapberry's Juliet Paper collection. Scrapberry is a European Paper Craft brand and I would really suggest you all to try out it's paper collection, some of my favorites are Juliet, Butterflies, Holiday Romance etc. Juliet collection includes some nice vintage photos which I have used in my tags.

So let's see what I have created,



















So here is the video tutorial, I hope you find some inspiration,





I hope you enjoyed watching...please do leave your comments and love..
Moving on to the products, I have used following

  • Graphic 45 Book Box
  •  Scrapberry's Juliet Collection
  •  Prima Butterfly- Ramona
  • Prima Flowers
  • Dress My Craft Angel Mix Sequins
  • White/Cream Tone Twisted rose bud combo
  • Scrapberry's Shabby Chic Resin Embellishment



  

  


14 comments:

We would love to hear from you !