Followers

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Richard Garay Products!

Hello everyone! 
Welcome to a brand new post at the Crafters Corner Blog! 
I have a very exciting post for you all today! I have tried to make projects with some brand new products from our store, completely different from my all time shabby chic floral style! 
As you all know Crafters Corner recently got a range of Richard Garay products- stamps ,dies, embellishments, paper pad and die cutting machines too! They have fun products, very versatile and fresh! Today I have focused on making projects for the man in your life? I usually find it kinda hard to make masculine theme projects cause well no flowers, no charms then what do you use? Right? 
Not to worry these products are going to make my job super easy! 

These are the products used for todays post! Now without much delay lets get started? 









First I've fussy cut some pieces from the paper pad. Super stylish shirts, shoes,watches and bow ties! 
I absolutely loved the colours! 



Next I made 2 card bases - 6x6 inches and added pattern paper to them 

I've cut 4 tiles for each card measuring 1.75x2.25 inches add them to the base using foam tape 

Next add the fussy cut pieces to the card using glue , you can mix and match the pieces according to your liking. 

Next I've taken the stamp - So Dapper from this set and created a ribbon style border

Stamped it with misti using versamark ink and heat embossed it with golden embossing powder and you are done!  For the second card I heat embossed the sentiment and added it to the center. 


 Now coming to our third card. I've tried to make a Tuxedo! 
Made a 6x6 card base ,Sizes of white cardstock are - 3x6, 2x6 and 1x6 inches 
 Stick the 3x6 inch piece in the center of the card using tacky tape and stick the next two layers using double sided foam tape to add dimension 
Next I've die cut a bow and stamped it with some stampin up ink added it to the card along with buttons and you are done! 

Now coming to the final and last project for today's post I've altered a shadow box frame from my stash!

Started of with painting my base using Prima Chalkboard paint in black! I soo love the finish of this paint so matt and perfect! 

Next I arranged all my pattern papers, cut them and stick them to the base and begin embellishing. Ive used the stamp and die set again for this project and ofcourse the fussy cut elements! 

Ive added 4 photomats to my final project so there is a definate place for photographs, Here are some close ups of the finished frame!




Hope you all enjoyed today's post! 
Feel free to ask any questions and dont forget to leave some love! 
Hugs 
Anchal Sapra 



PRODUCTS USED


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful arrangements, you just rocked the masculine theme here, Anchal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The special Anchal touch is very much evident in all the gorgeous projects! !!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !