Followers

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Wall Hanging Garden Home

Hello Dears....Suzna here
We all love not only paper craft or Mixed media, we love mini or tiny things. And the best part is DMC launched many different miniature accessories. So i thought today i would like to share Door design art. Or I can say this is wall hanging Garden Home :)


I couldn't take the video. But i took few step by step pictures to get a idea. 

This is a MDF house shape tray. 


I ordered two MDF trays depends on my Door size. I attached small tray inside my house shape mdf tray with Prima 3D matte gel (its permanent glue). After drying, i apply Prima sand paste and plaid craft chalk paint (Sheep white) 



Next i add Dusty attic brick chipboad, or you guys can use handcut chipboard pieces. 


I used Prima metallic copper paint for coloring bricks


And These DMC moss sheets are perfect for decorating like Garden. Use glue gun for attaching.


These is the way i attached. Not fully covered with moss. Added few small flowers, pots or if you have any garden related miniatures add that too. My design is based on wall hanging, so my tray dont have much space to add miniatures. But i tried with my level best.


Top of the tray i used burlap lace.


Decoration are endless, And here i used few more gardening stuffs. Most of them from Crafters Corner. All supply details shared on end of this post.

I like this Door. So i choose this design from DMC brand. Many more door designs are available.


I choose Door knob is

Final Look




Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Suzna



Supplies used


5 comments:

We would love to hear from you !