Followers

Thursday 8 August 2013

Annoucement Of BINGO Winner....

Hi all.....
I really wanna thank all those who played this BINGO with us....trust me guys it was real fun playing with you all.....
Ever since the 30 words were announced my heart kept beating fast to hear for a BINGO.....
And when I finally I got to hear I was thrilled ......
You all were amazing....u kept so much patience with us......although I know many of you were left with only one or two words....but better luck next time.....
But guys I really want to hear from you that how was your experience playing with us.....please do share....

So finally we have our beautiful lady with us as a winner........tan tadan........
                                                   
                                                 SAMREEN MERCHANT

Trust me she is wonderful person....also she is an amazing crafter....she also has a beautiful blog.....do check out her wonderful creations.....

Samreen u have won this wonderful set of Italian boxes for yourself.
                                                    
                                               

Congrats girlie....

Hey guys do leave your comments if u wanna join us for more like this....
Love you all
Shalini....

7 comments:

  1. this bingo was interesting came to know about many craft products, which i never heard of. Thanks shalini and congrats samreen
    Adhiraacreations

    Adhiraa@Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! To samreen and thank you shalini for this lovely bingo game which glued us to our tab or computer and we made new friends on whatsup.
    But I have small thing to share or rather want to know that generally bingo is announced by the player and if he or she miss that chance,others get chance.,,,.here what I read from samereen's reaction or what she said she herself doesn't know that she won the prize.this is just sharing my views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks daksha for putting your honest opinion overhere....I would like to tell I also had the same notion in my mind but after we rechecked and matched the last words to the winners we got the answer ....and it was all perfect....so don't worry ....
      I hope u understand now.:)

      Delete
    2. Hehe! Thanks aunty ..... What happened was I forgot to check out one word from my list .... Later on I realized and I was lucky enough that no one else shouted bingo so I announced my bingo :p

      Delete
  3. Hi shalini,
    Frst of all congrats 2 d winner n shalini it ws fun playin d bingo...we wer so hooked 2 it...as soon as its morning d frst thought dat came 2 mind ws... r d wrds announced...wht r d words gonna b fr 2day...it ws kind of a drill chckng cc d frst thing in d morning fr d last 10 days..

    Yes nt 2 forgrt gt d knw a lol of stuff n deir uses through d tutorials...so thnx.
    Love,
    Kavita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot kavita for inspiring us....

      Delete
  4. and thnx 2 all d DT mem fr putting in so much effort.. u guys rock

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !