Followers

Thursday 11 September 2014

Product Demo - Embossing paste

Hello Crafters,

Tejal here with another product demo...Today I bring you the very versatile Embossing paste....I had been itching to try my hands on this product and when Shalini got these into the store, I had to try them out and bring a demo for you guys!!

Its a bit long (any surprise there??? ) I'm covering the following points in the video,

Basics of how to use the paste


Adding color or tinting your paste


Adding glitter over your paste
(Open the picture in a new tab for seeing the sparkly glitter!)

Adding embossing powder and heat embossing for added dimension. 



Take your time to watch it, and as always leave me a comment with questions if you have any....Compliments are also accepted!! :D

                   

Product links
Embossing paste - White , Metallic Gold, Silver, Translucent (clear)
Stencils - Flower Frenzy
Flutterby
Art is
Mini Roman letters
Craft Sheet - MUST MUST HAVE!!! 
Distress inks - Peacock feathers . The whole Range of Distress inks are here
Lindy's stamp Gang spray
Gelatos
Tombow Glue runner
Distress Glitter - Clear Rock Candy and the Whole range of Glitters are here
Embossing Powder - Gold 

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to know more about the embossing paste....hehe its as if you read my mind Tejal / Shalini !! My internet speeds are terrible and dont allow me to watch videos as they keep hanging and trying my patience limit. My main doubt was do you have to heat set it ..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing the different methods of using embossing paste!!! I recently applied one of the method..... Lovely stencils, I like most specially the floral one with glitter style!!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !