Followers

Sunday 16 November 2014

Rosy chip board Mini Album

Hi friends,
Mini album is a perfect gift to friends and family. It takes a bit of planning. I figured out that if we decide few things before staring the mini it goes quite smooth and quick. These are the few things which can be planned in advance :
1.Binding style 
2.Pocket /inserts style
3.Patterned paper 
4.Embellishments 
5.Front Page

Step 1:
For my mini I decided to go for the binder rings option ( which is the easiest) and the album cover and pages were made with natural chipboard.
I trimmed all the chipboards with my scissors and then punched two holes with the crop a dile. Used two binder rings and my album was ready to get dressed...

Step 2:
The binder ring option does not allow a lot of thickness to be added on the pages as there is no extra space between them. I decided to create some pockets with Martha Stewart's punches which will just help to tuck in photo mats and tags, without adding much bulk. Here is a pic to explain it better..:)

Step 3:
I selected a gorgeous patterned paper by  kaiser craft called EXPRESSIONS which has the most amazing florals,roses mixed media type sheets and my fav butterflies... keeping a bit of relation between the pages I selected the pp and pasted them on the chipboard. Distressed with vintage photo and then added gesso all around the edges.




Step 4:
The embellishments had to be flat and so I picked some mini roses, fussy cut few butterflies from the same patterned papers stack and lots of tags from prima collection. 
Here are few close ups pics...



Step 5:
Finally the icing on the cake ...:)
It's so important to decorate and plan the front page of the mini. It should carry the  theme and also look fabulous. I went crazy and added so many yummy things which are available at our store... If u love charms there is an amazing collection of charms in the store ...do check it out.
So here is the front page of my mini ...
I hope u like it and do give it a try...





Thanks for the love you shower on me through your comments ... 
Take care 
Arjita 

List of supplies :
Journeling tags




8 comments:

  1. Loved how you walked us through the essential steps in album making...Love it. I have never made an album before and all the tips you shared are highly appreciated. Thank you Arjita!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful album with so many tips in its making!!! Love the papers, so fresh and bright look and the icing on the cake is very yummy:). Just Looooove it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty.... Just love it..... Such fresh n spring looking.... Thanks for sharing..
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this this is so so beautiful !! each and every page is a treat for the eyes!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its pretty... love the embellishments and papers

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !