Followers

Monday 31 July 2017

MINI ALBUM : Dress My Craft Hydrangea Lawns

Good Lovely Crafters

Welcome to brand new post on Crafters Corner,

Today I will be sharing with you all new product from Dress My Craft which has been recently launched in the market. These pattern papers are already creating Buzz around all social media networking sites and you might have seen some of the fantastic projects recently shared by my fellow Design team members using the same Gorgeous Pattern Papers from Dress My Craft named as Hydrangea Lawns (12x12 pattern paper)
Using Hydrangea Lawns Pattern paper collection I have made a small Mini album and I have a small and super quick video along with some basic instructions on How I constructed this cute little mini album. I shall be Linking all the supplies towards the end of the post.

Voila take a look 
The album measures 5 and 3/8th inches x 6.5 inches approximately


Here is the Video ... 



And some more close ups of the mini album pages. These are perfect cute little albums to gift to your loved ones.
Take a look








On the top of the cover I have used jute paper and sealed the edges with metal corners, On the top of the jute paper have pasted dress my craft pattern paper and the resin frame is from recollections. In the frame I have used DMC sequins and sealed it with dimensional mod podge.

Mulberry roses are dipped in sparkling dust from DMC.

I hope I am able to inspire you all, just in case you have still not bought your first copy of Pattern papers from Dress my craft ... It's time to buy these beautiful pattern paper stack only from 
Crafters Corner- one stop solution to your crafty needs.

See you soon 
Till then keep checking the space for some awesome Inspirations for your new projects.

XOXO 
Isha 


Material Used- 





5 comments:

We would love to hear from you !